Avast Review – Avast Pro Mac Security is licensed for commercial use by business customers while Avast Free Mac Security is licensed just for personal and non-commercial use. Avast Pro Mac Security needs a paid license purchased through Avast Resellers only.
If you’re searching for instructions to set up Avast Free Mac Security please browse the following article :
Important : Before beginning installation please make sure that you are logged along with administrator permissions, other programs are closed, and then any previous anti-virus software programs are uninstalled.
Minimum System Requirements
Follow these steps to install Avast Pro Mac Security 2017 :
- Download the Setup file for Avast Pro Mac Security from the button below :
…and save it in a familiar location.
- Locate the Setup file
avast_pro_mac_security.dmgwhere you saved it in step 1., and double-click to run the file.
- Select the icon on the right to begin installation.
…and if asked whether you want to continue, click Open.
- Confirm that you have read and accept the terms of the Avast End User License Agreement.
- Review the installation details. If you would like to make changes click Change install location or Customize,
…and then click Install.
- Enter your administrator Name with Password and click OK to confirm installation.
- When installation is successfully completed, a confirmation appears. Close this screen, as well as the initial setup screen in the background, to exit Setup.
Note : Avast Browser Extensions can’t be installed when browsers are running. If your browser is running during Avast Setup, you’ll be notified that you need to quit the browser(s) to accomplish installation.
Avast Pro Mac Security is then installed. A notification informs you that you still need to insert your license.
For details please read the following article :Tags: Avast Antivirus, Avast for Mac, Avast Mac Security