Avast Review – If you think notebook contains malware, adware and spyware, Avast Anti-virus enables you to definitely certainly plan a Boot time Scan Avast to operate next time your pc boots up. It scans for known kinds of malware and removes threats prior to the operating-system along with other services are running. Checking during startup improves the prospect of finding and removing malware, adware and spyware before it could counteract.
If malware and spy ware prevents Avast from scheduling a boot time scan avast in normal mode, you’ll be able to plan a boot-time scan in safe mode while using the Boot time scan scheduler within the command line.
Important : If the Avast user interface is running on Windows in normal mode, schedule the scan directly from the interface. See the following article for more information :
Follow these steps to schedule a Boot Time scan Avast from Microsoft Windows in Safe Mode :
1. Reboot your pc and begin windows in Safe Mode with Command Prompt based on the instructions around the relevant windows or 3rd party support pages.
2. In the Command Prompt window, type the
CD command and the location of your Avast installation file (
c:\program files\avast software\avast by default)… then press Enter.
Important : If typing the default location doesn’t work, you might have saved your Avast installation file to a new location. Type the
CD command adopted through the location where your Avast installation file is saved, and press Enter.
3. Type the
sched /A:* or
sched.exe /A:* command, then press Enter to schedule a default boot-time scan of all local drives on your system.
Note : To view all command line options, type
sched.exe, then press Enter.
4. When the Command Prompt dialog indicates that the boot-time scan is scheduled, re-boot your computer to run the boot-time scan.
Note : To re-boot your computer using a command prompt, type
shutdown /r, then press Enter.
5. After your computer restarts, a Boot-time scan progress screen appears as Windows begins loading. If you want to skip the scan, press the Esc key on your keyboard.
6. If your threat is detected, Avast asks you which ones action you want to capture. Type the amount of the choice that you would like to pick and press Enter.
Once the scan is finished or skipped, Windows continues the boot up.