Avast Review – Avast Premier 2017 has a Smart Scan button in the forefront around the primary screen, however the meat of Avast interface is consecutively of top-level products: Scan, Tools, Passwords and Shop. Click Scan to select among probes for adware and spyware, browser add-ons, network threats and outdated software.
Smart Scan is a brand-in-one scan that detects malware, adware and spyware, out-of-date software, browser add-ons with poor reputations, network threats, performance issues, and passwords which are weak, duplicated, or compromised.
Make reference to the follow sections for info on managing a scan and resolving scan results :
Follow these steps to run a Smart Scan in Avast Premier 2017 :
» Run a Smart Scan
Follow these steps :
1. Open the Avast user interface.
2. Click Protection, then click Antivirus.
3. Click the Run Smart Scan tile to initiate a scan.
4. Review your scan results.
» Resolve found issues
To resolve found issues, follow these steps :
1. After your scan completes, evaluate the scan results. A green tick beside the scanned areas signifies that no related issues put together. A red cross indicates that a number of related issues put found :
2. Click Resolve all to view details of each found issue.
3. To resolve a specific issue, click Resolve or the relevant green button. Alternatively, you can select Skip to view the next found issue.
Note : Some detections may require a paid license to resolve.
4. Click Done to return to the main Avast screen.Tags: Avast Antivirus, Avast Premier