Avast Review – Avast Enterprise Administration is a desktop console with remote management capacity and dedicated server, which helps discovery of recent and unsecured machines on the organization network, unwatched remote deployment and mangement of Avast Endpoint Protection clients (managed clients) and incremental updates on networked computers and/or servers, even just in multiple domains, to ensure that they’re free from infections along with other adware and spyware, schedule on-demand scannig tasks, generate number of graphical and tabular reports, receive real-time customizable alerts automatic notifications concerning the activity on the company network. Avast Enterprise Administration is appropriate for complex computers and/or servers systems associated with a size, so it has hierarchical grouping of Avast Endpoint Protection clients (managed clients) inside a tree structure, which may be according to, for instance, the geographical or business structure from the network, and allows to assign appropriate administration access legal rights and policies individually for every group.
After purchasing Avast Endpoint Protection a purchase confirmation e-mail is distributed together with your license file attached to the e-mail address joined within the purchase form. The following instructions believe that Avast Enterprise Administration was already installed on your machine.
Follow these steps to activating the license file in Avast Enterprise Administration :
To insert the license file
License.avastlic into Avast Enterprise Administration :
- Open the e-mail that contains your license file and save the attached file License.avastlic on your pc. The method varies based on your mail client software, e.g. right-click the file and choose Save as, or choose the option Download attachments, etc.
We recommend to save the file on your Windows Desktop so you can easily find it later.
- Open EAS Maintenance Tool for Avast Enterprise Administration, i.e. in Windows from the Start menu select Programs then Avast Enterprise Administration and then EAS Maintenance.
- In EAS Maintenance Tool click License… in the License Management section.
- In License Manager enter the file path to where you saved the license file License.avastlic, and click Load!,
…or click … on the right to browse for the file path.
- Tick or untick the checkbox Copy the license file to program folder, and click OK to insert the license file with the subscription details displayed.
- Click Close to exit EAS Maintenance Tool.
Avast Enterprise Administration is then activated for the remaining duration of the license.
Note : Avast Enterprise Administration is available for a free 30-day demo period. After the demo period you must purchase the license to continue using the product.Tags: Avast Enterprise Administration, Avast Free Antivirus